Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Non-Christian Readership

I asked survey respondents whether or not they were aware if they had any regular non-Christian readers of their weblog, and if so, what percent of their readership was. 17% (20/115) said no, they do not have any non-Christian readers. 28% (32/115) said they did not know or have no idea as to whether or not any of their regular readers are Christian. Three out of the 115 respondents said the majority of their regular readers are non-Christians. Six out of the 115 respondents said half of their regular readers are non-Christians.

Of the 55% of respondents who stated they have regular non-Christian readers, approximately 35% had only 1 or 2 non-Christian readers, and approximately 35% had less than one-quarter non-Christian readers.

One respondent commented, "I do have one friend that is not a Christian that is reading my blog regularly that I hadn't seen for years and through my blog we have reconnected and building a new friendship. He's not blogging, but reading. I have no idea how many others, I know that through the Blogger Idol that Darren Rowse has started I've had comments from people I've never met, some I don't think are Christian. So that's cool."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home