Friday, April 16, 2004

Welcome

Welcome to Dialog: Breaking the Bubble. This site's purpose is to release the survey statistics gleaned from 115 self identified "Christian bloggers" who took a general survey in March 2004, and 20 blogging Christian youth workers who took another survey; as well as promote dialog and discussion on the topic of Christians and blogging.

These surveys were part of the research conducted for my Ministry Related Research Project (similar to a thesis) at Briercrest Biblical Seminary for a Master of Arts in Christian Ministry with an emphasis in Youth and Family.

Please note that the release of my Christian Webloggers Survey information and statistics is ongoing as I have time. I continue to welcome your comments and thoughts. Thank you for all those who have continued the dialog elsewhere on their sites and the sites of others.

I hope to have the full text of my paper up within the next week. Thank you for you patience.

And I'm still working on the permalinks in this sitem if anyone has any help to offer I'd love to figure out what I am doing wrong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home