Monday, May 03, 2004

Welcome

Welcome to those surfing in off of Blogs4God's Notable and Quotable New Guys today!

This blog originally began out of research I conducted in the blogosphere to determine how "Christian bloggers" interact with themselves and others.

Here are some links you may be interested in:

What this blog is about

Population Statistics of those participating in the surveys

My Ministry Related Research Project, the paper I wrote for my Master of Arts degree based on the findings of my research. It's a bit long, so you may want to just start off reading the statistics here in the blog.

The rest of this blog is filled with statistics gleaned from my surveys, links to discussions and articles elsewhere on similar topics, and thoughts on Christians and blogging.

I welcome your thoughts! Please feel free to leave comments or email me at dialog[at]briercrest[dot]com .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home